1. when used, do not exceed the maximum temperature of the resistance furnace.
2. when you install the sample, you must cut off the power supply to avoid electric shock.
3. when the sample is taken, the opening time of the furnace door should be as short as possible to prolong the service life of the electric furnace.
4. it is forbidden to pour any liquid into the furnace.
5. no water or oil samples shall be put into the hearth; no specimen shall be packed with water or oil clamps.
6. special gloves should be worn when samples are taken to prevent scalding.
7. the sample should be placed in the middle of the furnace and placed neatly.
8. do not touch the electric stove and the surrounding samples.
9. after use, power and water sources should be cut off.
10. The resistance furnace shall not be operated without the permission of the management personnel, and the operation shall be carried out in strict accordance with the operation rules of the equipment.
The rated temperature of box-type resistance furnace is between 1000 C and 1700 C. It is suitable for the sintering of metal and ceramic materials, the heat treatment of some single crystals, and the measurement and research of high temperature reburning shrinkage of refractories in Colleges and universities.
Matters needing attention
1. when the furnace is used, the furnace temperature should not exceed the maximum furnace temperature, and do not work longer than the rated temperature for a long time.
2. Working environment conditions are: temperature 0-50 C, relative humidity < 80%, no conductive dust, no inflammable and explosive materials and corrosive gases.
3. when the furnace is used, the door should be light and light to prevent damage to the machine parts.
4. When taking and placing samples in the furnace, the power supply should be switched off first, and lightly handled to ensure safety and avoid damage to the furnace.
5. In order to prolong the service life of the product and ensure safety, the sample should be taken out of the furnace in time after the equipment is used, withdraw from heating and turn off the power supply.
6, equipment ambient air pressure: under atmospheric pressure.